November 20, 2013

Wishlist Wednesday




A few of the items I've been lusting after online this week.

http://pureanada.ca/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/Natural-MascaraWeb.jpg 
Pure Anada Mascara. Pure Anada is a Canadian brand dedicated to creating safe and effective products. I've been eying up the brand for a while and am hoping to find some in store but if not I'll be ordering online soon.

 
Vapour Organic Beauty Illusionist Concealer. I love my powder mineral foundation but with the dry winter I'm looking to switch to just a creamy concealer where I need it. 

Face and Eye Cream, Extra Sensitive















Honey Girl Organics Face and Eye Creme Extra Sensitive. I've been looking for an eye cream with simple ingredients, this may be the one!

What products have you had your eye on lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment