November 23, 2013

What's in my Shower?

I'll start by saying I am almost completely satisfied with my shower routine. I adore all the products except the shampoo I'm using. I'll get back to that, first, here is what I keep in the shower. 


1. Giovanni Root 66 Max Volume Shampoo - This has a few ingredients I'm not thrilled with but the true reason I'm not happy with it is I find it leaves a residue in my hair and my hair gets oilier quicker then with other shampoos. I don't use conditioner as I have very fine and oily hair, after the shower I do put a drop of argan oil in my ends. I am still looking for the right shampoo/conditioner combo to balance my hair.

2.  Rocky Mountain Soap Company Foaming Wash in Vanilla Coconut - This is heavenly! The foaming pump provides plenty of lather that cleanses without being at all drying. The scent cannot be beat, a sweet vanilla coconut cupcake!

3. Rocky Mountain Soap Company Peppermint Shave Bar - Don't be mistaken, this is nothing like shaving with soap! It lathers into this rich cream and provides a close shave, doesn't clog your razor and smells super refreshing. It is so moisturizing that if you are in a time crunch you can even get away without applying lotion after you shave. A new favourite of mine!

4. Schick Quattro for Women Trim Style - For years I used a Venus razor thinking it was the best one, but recently switched to Schick Quattro and not only are the blades cheaper they provide a way smoother shave.

5. Honey Sugar Olive Oil Face Scrub - I use my homemade scrub whenever my face is feeling a little bumpy or dry. The olive oil and sugar combo really smooth things out and the honey soothes.

6. Vals Veggie Soap - I use this to wash my face, especially after I use the scrub, I like to let the oil soak into my face during my shower then wash off the excess at the end. 

7. Sephora Precision Pore Cleansing Pad - This soft rubbery pad is great for massaging cleanser into the skin.


No comments:

Post a Comment