October 16, 2013

What's In My Purse?

I love seeing what people carry in their purse so I thought I would share what's in mine. I consider myself to have a relatively minimal 'purse-load'. Missing from the photos are my house keys, transit pass and phone.

 

I keep a few of my favourite on-the-go products.
  •  Rocky Mountain Soap Company's Vanilla Coconut SPF Lip Butter- smells fantastic, zinc provides a natural SPF that as long as you rub or blend in totally disappears.
  • Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm in Tiger Lily - a my lips but better colour
  • Alba Botanitcal Terra Gloss in Bloom - for when I want a touch of shimmer
  • Aveeno Baby Sensitive Skin Mineral Sunscreen SPF 50 - for days when I end up being out in the sun longer then anticipated. I burn like crazy if I'm not careful.

 I am very prone to getting 'hangry' (angry when I'm hungery....) so I always have some type of snack in my bag. I love these Larabars because of how few ingredients they have, this one has dates, peanut butter, chocolate chips and peanuts. Mints are a must because I am a chronic coffee drinker, gum hurts my jaw. Maybe this is a bit cliche Canadian of me to carry a maple syrup candy around but they are so good!


A pen, pack of kleenex, a bandaid, earplugs and a hair elastic because you just never know!


 Lastly, my wallet, Kobo Mini and headphones. I keep my headphones in my purse but rarely use them out, I just feel uncomfortable not hearing my surroundings. I guess that's weird.

So there we go, a glimpse into my perhaps odd collection of items I like to keep with me.

What's the weirdest thing in your purse?
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment