October 19, 2013

All Natural Skin Care Routine - AM and PM


To be honest, I have never been a multi-step, complicated skin care girl. I like minimal products with minimal ingredients. My skin has improved immensely since I switched to natural products. My skin type is normal to combination. I am prone to an oily T-zone in the summer, and dry patches around my mouth and eyes in the winter. I get occasional acne usually around my period or high stress times. 



AM Routine:

  1. Cleanse with raw honey.
  2. Tone with my homemade toner. Half witch hazel, half water, a couple drops of tea tree oil.
  3. Moisturize with organic argan oil.
  4. Protect with Badger Damascus Rose Face Sunscreen.

PM Routine:

  1. Remove eye makeup with coconut oil.
  2. Cleanse face with a pure olive oil soap, massage with a gentle scrubber.
  3. Tone with homemade toner. 
  4. Moisturize with argan oil.
  5. Pat eye balm on.
  6. Treat any blemishes with a q-tip soaked in water then dipped in tea tree oil and applied.

What are your skin care must haves?

No comments:

Post a Comment